Sunday 18 March 2007

CHARMINE YEE 2B

After the trip to the botanic garden, i realised that nature is actually a very interesting place. There are actually many things that we don't notice. We got to feel, hear and see nature with our heart to truely know what nature is. The love for nature inspired me to write this poem. There is actually life in nature and they are actually very attractive. If one knows how to appreciate nature, nature is really beautiful...This poem is actually about how i feel about nature and how i fell in love with them.The title of my poem is I am in love.

I Am In Love.


I noticed him in the sea of colours.
His dull complexion,
caught my attention.
His strong builds and welcoming gestures,
stands him out from those colourful flowers.
His unique figure thorn-filled appearance,
shows out his strong and resilient character.
I am in love with- a cactus.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You stood out in the vast greenish view,
colouring yourself with a purplish white coat.
Your charm stood out of everyone,
bringing my heart closer to you.
Your soft,smooth petals
touches me with a gentle feel.
Your aroma scent
makes me realise the sweetness in you.
All your charms
had already made me fall in love with you- a orchid.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Your gentle voice
called my name from afar.
I saw my reflection in your mesmerizing eyes.
My tears drop as you weep.
remembering those happy moments i had with you.
You played with me
hear my sorrow
calm my heart .
Your overwhelming care,
showered me with love.
i am in love with you- a waterfall.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I look for you when i am down
you always sing me a song to make me smile.
I look for you when i am lost
you guide me out and see me through many miles.
I look for you when i am bored
you made me high and dance non-stop.
I look for you all the time
cause i know you will be there day and night.
i am in love with you- NATURE.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Angrod said...

I must say you've got really nice images - taken from very interesting perspectives.

Mr Marcus Tan