Wednesday 21 March 2007

Kirk Tan 2B/06






prologue: i was inspired by the small boy in the picture above. he was playing with his ball on the grasspatch, which we seldom see people even making the effort to make their way down to these places, which also proves what i have just learnt; nature is a form of magic during our childhood days and it vanishes as the days pass by.

The fairytale

It all seemed like a fairy tale,
Now that I look back,
The joy that I once shared with nature,
Has been shelved in the rack

Nature once a friend,
Has been forsaken for the trend,
The beautiful childhood that I once possessed,
Has been cast aside for material progress

Looking at the trees that once seemed like rubbish,
I wished I could turn back in time to that moment,
Then I could really cherish,
And appreciate the greeneries that very instant

It all seemed like a fairy tale,
A beautiful tale that I have always wished,
I only wish,
To once again experience that sensation
kirk tan
TA 2B/06

No comments: